1. Doctor of Philosophy (Creative Cities ) 2557 Osaka City University, Japan [MEXT]
2. Master of Science (Urban Informatics) 2554 Osaka City University, Japan [MEXT]
3. Graduated Diploma (Teaching Profession) 2551 มหาวิทยาลัยรามคำแหง
4. วิทยาศาสตรบัณฑิต (ภูมิศาสตร์) 2547 มหาวิทยาลัยนเรศวร ประเทศไทย
WebGIS, Web Map Application, Spatial Database Management System, MobileGIS, UAV, Web Processing Service Internet of Thing (IoT), Geo-IoT
OSGeo charter member nomination 2014
It is my pleasure to nominate Sittichai Choosumrong (known as Bomp) for an OSGeo Charter Member. I have known Bomp for many years now, and have worked with him in Japan while he was doing his graduate schooling under Venka-sensei. Bomp regularly gives workshops and talks on various OSGeo projects, and his youthful enthusiasm rubs off on students. He is now a researcher at Naresuan University in his beloved home country of Thailand, where I am sure he will continue to promote OSGeo. He has worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for this.
– Jeff McKenna, President Emeritus of OSGeo
I also second Sittichai’s nomination. Dr.Bomp is using/extending FOSS4G for his academic work, and he actively promotes OSGeo in Thailand. He also regularly attending geospatial and open source related conferences across Asia, and would be a valuable Charter Member.
– Nick, OSGeo Franch